Greenhouse from cattle panels

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
This reminds me of our grape vine that is newly planted although already beginning to have a footlong vine. Instead of a trelling, how about installing a small greenhouse-like structure? But instead of an enclosed green house, the wall will be a plastic mesh that is inexpensive. We are still in the drawing board on what to do for that grape vine which we had planted in the backyard.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
The black stuff is 1/2" foam pipe insulation to protect the edge of the panel from tearing the film/visqueen.

Brilliant!

Chanel, Goatdriver, I envy you the space to do these projects!

Lori, for years I have had everything in containers in a small space. The more you have, the more work it is to take care of. I have lost many edible plants over the years due to not having enough time after my schedule changed and so forth. This past winter not everything would even fit into my greenhouse so I had to improvise. Sometimes less is more, lol.

Ask a Question