Good Evening To All

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Many many thanks for the help.I was getting a little confused with some reading I was ploughing through.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello rimihussain, I am new too, but it's been a lovely welcome and great source of info from the other members.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Heres a few pics to help so Brace yourselves, I know I am asking alot here.
picture 1; in an elevated position this is a square piece of land which is covered in loose stone, it is at the front of the house and recieves sun all day.Any ideas gladly considered and seriously taken onboard. I thinking urns.We don't need a seating area as thats already in hand.

Picture 2; postion of house.it is sea facing and elevated, I don't know if that has any impact on plants.?

Picture 3 this is what I hope to transform into a veg garden.This is the slice of land to the side of the house, Luckily its pretty flat but quite baron. Seems like there is alot of bedrock.We are thinking we might be better off getting professionals in with small machinery to turn the land over and then obtain new soil.The area has morning and early afternoon sun

Attachments

• P1070281.JPG
    P1070281.JPG
    330.6 KB · Views: 305
  • P1070382.JPG
    P1070382.JPG
    256.8 KB · Views: 255
  • P1070524.JPG
    P1070524.JPG
    345.2 KB · Views: 278
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
yes I'd like to be guided more by nature than anything else. I think the land was an olive grove because that is what surrounds the place, obviously man has made his mark with various traditional homes ect .The land does slope downwards towards the sea. Will evaluate it more thoroughly when I go back in April.I must find out the names of the colourful plants and trees which grow naturally out of walls and verges on the roads, some seem to grow where soil isn't apparent.
thanks for help xx

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
A warm welcome to you pelagia rose. I look forward to hearing about your experiences and your garden. Do you speak Greek? Many blessings with your grand adventure!

Ask a Question