Good evening from the UK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm from the UK, and as it's approaching summer and evenings are getting lighter I found myself a few gardening forums to keep myself busy.
I'll try to take and upload some photos soon.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to your photos. I am newbie in gardening too, so I am glad that I am not the only one here :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hi everyone,

I'm from the UK, and as it's approaching summer and evenings are getting lighter I found myself a few gardening forums to keep myself busy.
Hello! Welcome to gardening forums! Have fun gardening! :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to Gardening Forums! :) Looking forward to hearing more about your garden and seeing photos!

Reaction score
Welcome Joesph, this is a terrific place to meet gardeners and talk about gardening. Lots of excellent info and plenty knowledgeable folks who are more than willing to share their experience.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hi Joseph, it's good to hear that spring has arrived in the UK. It's slowly getting cooler over here in Australia and everything is having a bit of a rest before the next onslaught of the heat.
Welcome to the forum :)

Ask a Question