Gentlemen's Attire

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Types of Men's Hats

I've about half a dozen golf caps, Under Armour, Titleist. Taylor Made,Calloway, etc.,
As well as for golf, I usually wear one if I go out casually dressed. I always wear one when gardening.

I've more "formal headgear."

In the winter, when it's cold and I "go anywhere" and I'm in my leather coat, I'll wear this leather hat.

P1050407.JPG

In the summer, same thing, when it's warm, I'll wear this, it's Shantung silk.

P1050408.JPG

Both came from Winner Caps of New York. I bought them about fifteen years ago.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey guys I am transforming my backyard into a golf ground to give my boys some golf tips so I wanted to know if there is any fertilizer available in the market so that the grass won't grow quickly

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Guys I need some suggestions please?

As a golfer, I'd say let the grass grow. If you're hitting balls in your back garden, you're bound to get a few divots. You'll want the grass to re-grow or you'll end up with bare patches. it's an idea to keep some turf and lawn seeding topsoil and some seed to repair any otherwise unrepairable divots.
Back gardens are no good for putting practice as it's the wrong sort of grass. Even chipping is a bit of a waste of time as you'll over hit the ball when you chip from an actual fairway or fringe to a golf course green. The ball will end up yards past the pin.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA zone 8, RHS rating H4-H5
Country
United Kingdom
I love menswear (it's one of my main interests) and am always refining my wardrobe. I typically wear chinos with a blazer, Harris or Donegal Tweed sporting jacket, or polo shirt in the warmer months. I spend a fair bit on shoes and try different brands out because in a way, they're the most important part of an outfit. You could put together a fantastic outfit, but subpar shoes will always make it look far inferior. I usually go with Barker shoes but the QC doesn't seem to be what it was. Looking for affordable Spring/Summer loafers at a similar price point so I'm trying out the iconic Bass 'Weejuns'. Although English, I'm quite the fan of American Trad/Ivy/Preppy Style so I've always fancied giving them a go! Rather comfortable, with a much briefer breaking-in period than Barker loafers, and I like the fact that the tassels on my tassel loafers aren't stiff like they are with some brands but gently flick around when I walk, gives them an even more casual feel. Only annoying thing about the Bass shoes is I always wear size 9 but I had to size up for these and go with a 9 1/2, which of course involved the hassle of sending back the first pair!

https://www.ghbass-eu.com/men/style/mens-bass-weejuns/weejuns-heritage-penny-earth-nubuck.html

https://www.ghbass-eu.com/men/style/tassel-loafers/weejuns-larkin-chocolate-reverso-suede.html

Think I'll go with Crockett & Jones or perhaps Church's for Autumn/Winter shoes, the latter brand especially are expensive but very well-constructed.

Now the colder months are approaching I'm thinking about knitwear, my collection is almost complete but I'd like to add one of these shawl collar cardigans from North Sea Clothing in navy blue, I think it could be quite a versatile piece and my collection lacks a cardigan.

https://northseaclothing.com/collections/wool-knitwear/products/the-expedition-cardigan-navy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProNailComplex

Latest Threads