Friends Reunited and Facebook.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
@Colin I can see the finish line also for retirement. want to go out in March, but if I wait till August will be 100% with SS. But unlike you, I do like my job. there are crazy moments , but there are good ones. like the staff I have, and the individuals I help. Like the flexibility my job has also. Most of my week is how I decide it to be, some I am obligated to go to meetings , or teach a group of folks about various topics depending on the need. So it is good.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Good on you Esther; I'm pleased you enjoy your job which makes a great deal of difference. (y) When you retire you'll find out what it's like to be really busy and short of time. ;)

I was in charge of three departments each department having a good team I could trust but it was other departments causing nothing but trouble pulling against each other; by the time the motors reached my departments I came under a lot of pressure because suddenly every motor was urgent?

The company I worked for at its peak employed around 3,000 people now there are just a handful it being nothing more than a distribution center for motors manufactured abroad and imported under the old company name; one guy described the company as a "rosy apple with a rotten core" he was correct. :(

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question