Hello, friends!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Mexico
Hey there, fellow gardeners!

My name is Fany and I recently moved to a new appartment that has a tiny space for gardening so while looking on-line for tips I found this awesome forum. I'm so glad to be here and read more on how to succesfully grow plants and, also, to help some of you if I happen to know what to do. Nice to meet you all!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
welcome Fany, Enjoy the forums Great place to share Gardening Thoughts & idea's or questions & Meet new people. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on your new apartment Garden...........Have fun

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Howdy and welcome! I've done apartment living before and only had a tiny balcony to grow stuff, but still managed with some herbs and hanging baskets to maximize space! I'm sure you'll get some good inspiration here! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Mexico
welcome Fany, Enjoy the forums Great place to share Gardening Thoughts & idea's or questions & Meet new people. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on your new apartment Garden...........Have fun

Thanks for the warm welcome, Daren! I sure look forward to make new friends and get more ideas for my apartment. Have a great day!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Mexico
Howdy and welcome! I've done apartment living before and only had a tiny balcony to grow stuff, but still managed with some herbs and hanging baskets to maximize space! I'm sure you'll get some good inspiration here! :)

Thanks for the welcome, Amelia! I actually love that idea of hanging baskets, seems like it's the right choice for me as of now.
You're already inspiring me! Have a great day!

Reaction score
Hi there! I live in Mexico as well, but going back to the Netherlands soon =D Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here, and don't worry, we will do our best to help you out if you are ever in doubt :) Have fun!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum Fany. :) There are a number of members that grow plants in apartments, so you are in the right place to pick up tips.

Reaction score
Hey there, fellow gardeners!

My name is Fany and I recently moved to a new appartment that has a tiny space for gardening so while looking on-line for tips I found this awesome forum. I'm so glad to be here and read more on how to succesfully grow plants and, also, to help some of you if I happen to know what to do. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to this forum! We are very happy and lucky to have you! If you need anything, just ask! I would be glad to help! I am sure we'll have a lot of fun!

Reaction score
Welcome to Gardening Forums! I am sure you will learn many things and ideas when it comes to gardening in this forum :)

Ask a Question