For the dog lovers

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
A few years ago my wifes dog still liked to dig wherever there was sand in our garden. Total chaos and if that wasn't bad enough, she also loved to roll on her back in the perk in the front garden killing everything that grew there. Fortunately we managed to teach her not to do that anymore else we would have something that looks more like a warzone instead of a garden!
She still likes to rub along the concrete mesh, that's mounted in front of the laurel hedge, snapping off laurel leaves, but I managed to live with that. :D

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Very nice picture! Dog almost looks sad about flattening the plants!. :D

Chica meanwhile, does what she does best. Sleeping in the sun! :sleep:

IMG_4961-700.jpg

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
These are my boys golden retrievers, sadly all gone now. Bracken went last February with Leukemia. He was doing fine on the chemotherapy tablets until beginning of February, but started to get worse, tried something else, but didn't work. He died naturally at home early morning. To early for the vets and the emergency vet couldn't come was too busy.
all five.jpg

At the back from the right in order of age.
Bramble, Logan,Moss.lying down from left willow and bracken.

Ask a Question