Funny picture for dog lovers and gardeners.

Reaction score
I hope this is okay to post here!

Saw this earlier today and loved it. We happen to have a Yellow Lab and he tries to sleep inside of things all the time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 11,690
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is so funny and adorable!:D I love both gardening and dogs, dogs for sure like to help when you work in a garden. Mine does. He always dig enormous holes and tries to eat flower bulbs:eek: . But I've never saw him sleeping in a flowerpot:p

Reaction score
That's a cute picture, although it doesn't look like it would be too comfortable for the dog. He does look quite comfortable, so I suppose he likes it. I'll see if I can post the image here, to make it larger ... OK, there ya go ..

image-jpg.419

Pets can be a little tricky sometimes, if this pooch saw flowers in this container at some point, and her owner showed love and affection, and was obviously caring for the flowers that were previously in the container, that could be the reason the dog decided to sleep here.

OK, I know, I'm totally over-thinking the situation..

Reaction score
Very cute I've seen cats squeezing into small containers plenty of times but dogs usually like to spread out. I love the joke too, maybe he should have been repotted sooner lol

Reaction score
That is adorable. He kind of looks like a loaf of bread. I'm used to seeing cats in flowerpots, not dogs. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
I don't think I have ever seen a dog in a flowerpot, especially a dog that size. What an adorable picture and caption. I may have to post this on FB for all my dog/gardening lover friends. thanks for sharing:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I found another funny picture of a dog and some flowers, lol:D:

funny-dog-pictures-flower-bed.jpg

It made me laugh, my dog sometimes tries to lie on plants too:p

Reaction score
LOL these are cute. I love dogs and gardens but I don't love when my dog decides to romp through my garden and mess up my plants.

Reaction score
Lol, Shellyann...Pics like this are always cute until it happens in our gardens...hehe

LOL true. The dogs have not been bad about romping through the garden this year.... however we don't have anything planted there this year either because of the rains.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b

I just had to share this one with everyone. He really doesn't look comfortable at all, poor pup!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
I can't see it. I am sure it is quite funny though.

I'm sorry you can't see it, Shellyann36, I can see it in my post and in yours. It is pic of a rather large dog with big floppy ears. There is a large round pot and a small pot side by side, The pooch is stretched out with his body in the large on and his head (along with floppy ears) in the small one...lol

Reaction score
I'm sorry you can't see it, Shellyann36, I can see it in my post and in yours. It is pic of a rather large dog with big floppy ears. There is a large round pot and a small pot side by side, The pooch is stretched out with his body in the large on and his head (along with floppy ears) in the small one...lol

I have no idea why I can't see it but it does sound very funny. What a pillow and bed!

Reaction score
Aww, this is such a cute picture. At first glance, he (or she) seems to be too big for this container, but looking at his face, the appeal seems to be that he fits in this container quite snug-ly. He seems really content, like a child who has been tucked tightly into bed.

Ask a Question