Florida Gardener

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ty, do you have any ideas why i cant upload any photos? I use my phone and internet seems to be running fine.

Welcome to the forums :)

Might be that you need a few more posts before the software will let you post a link.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ty, do you have any ideas why i cant upload any photos? I use my phone and internet seems to be running fine.

How are you trying to share the photos - are you trying to upload them from your device to your post, or share a photo that is already online elsewhere using the Insert Image button?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Florida 9b
Country
United States
How are you trying to share the photos - are you trying to upload them from your device to your post, or share a photo that is already online elsewhere using the Insert Image button?
I started with the avatar and am trying to load them from my device. I tried several places like gallery, camera, and google photos and it inserts as jpg image then i hit the okay button but nothing uploads. I had a Samsung phone update this morning but nothing loads still.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Florida 9b
Country
United States
I started with the avatar and am trying to load them from my device. I tried several places like gallery, camera, and google photos and it inserts as jpg image then i hit the okay button but nothing uploads. I had a Samsung phone update this morning but nothing loads still.
When i try the upload a file button it is same thing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm replying here from my Samsung S7, and here are some screenshot of the process...

Below the reply box at the bottom of the topic you'll see the 'Upload a File' button - click on that:

Screenshot_20160921-101058.png

You will then be prompted to choose a file:

Screenshot_20160921-101111.png

Click on that. I always choose the Documents app to select the file, and then select the file you want. It will then take you back to the image uploader page, and once the upload is complete (might take a little while depending on your connection) you will be taken to the post which should now have the image attached (and you can choose whether to insert it as a thumbnail or full image).

If this does not work for you, then it may be an issue with your browser or your phone.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Florida 9b
Country
United States
I'm replying here from my Samsung S7, and here are some screenshot of the process...

Below the reply box at the bottom of the topic you'll see the 'Upload a File' button - click on that:

View attachment 15217

You will then be prompted to choose a file:

View attachment 15218

Click on that. I always choose the Documents app to select the file, and then select the file you want. It will then take you back to the image uploader page, and once the upload is complete (might take a little while depending on your connection) you will be taken to the post which should now have the image attached (and you can choose whether to insert it as a thumbnail or full image).

If this does not work for you, then it may be an issue with your browser or your phone.
Ty, this is exactly as i have done. I called my service provider today and hope on Saturday i will have better luck. They are upgrading my service for me then on my recharge date.

Ask a Question