First time gardening ever NEED HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
This is probably the worst lawn you've ever seen , I need to fix it. All I want is clean grass. What am I supposed to use or do to clear it up.

Thanks guys
IMG-20200509-WA0003.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
If it that was may job, i would use a weedeater to knock down the tall stuff and then mow over it and turn it to shredded compost. The other way is to take a machete and wack it down and then mow. I could have fun with that yard, lucky you.

Attachments

• IMG_1745.JPG
    IMG_1745.JPG
    339 KB · Views: 151
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If it that was may job, i would use a weedeater to knock down the tall stuff and then mow over it and turn it to shredded compost. The other way is to take a machete and wack it down and then mow. I could have fun with that yard, lucky you.
I cut it down a couple time before, but for some reason it grows back again. What should I use to kill it, really sorry I'm new to this.
Thanks

Reaction score
Country
United States
Get some hefty gloves and pull them up roots and all from the base. It's easier to do when the ground is still wet from a decent rain.

Ask a Question