Basic Everday Gardening

Reaction score
I think that its common since. I remove all weeds. If I see worms eating up my crop, I try to kill them. If I haven't watered my garden I water it. I remove any dead leaves. I pick anything that looks ripe enough to pick and that's about it. He has a great video. The garden is beautiful!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
I am not the gardener in the house because they say I don't have a green thumb. But I appreciate all the plants in our garden especially when harvesting season comes. We have several fruit trees, the small trees like guava, sugar apple, even cashew which was just past its fruiting season. So the basic gardening is a good lesson although my husband who is good in gardening is my mentor in the garden. It seems that he knows plants so well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing the video! I have a very tiny area that I planted flowers, and herbs in pots! Weeding is the main chores for me. Since we have plenty of rain, I didn't have to water them often this year!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
He has a large system growing, I would use the drip watering system for a layout of that size.

Ask a Question