Fairy gardens anyone?

Reaction score
OMG I can't stand it anymore, more snow on top of a pile of snow.... I just want to get working on the front yard by the big old tree stump. Want to make a fairy Hotel out of it, complete with a little stream that flows to the little pond, where the sun is always shining, the grass always green, and little fairies dance in the sun beams...... there coming to take me away now.....!

Reaction score
fairygarden01.jpg

I really like this one.. All of you have shown images of beautiful Fairy Gardens, and guess what? The Fairies are there, you just can't see them. ;)

I used to have a small clay house that doubled as an incense burner (Log Cabin Incense Burner).. you placed the cone-shaped incense on the bottom (or floor) and put the top back on (the house with a chimney) and as the incense would burn, the smoke was released through the chimney.. it would look really good in the Fairy Garden..

Reaction score
Task, that house looks real cute... I need an incense burner like that.. I need to scout around for that... I use quite a bit of incense around our home..That could double up as a cute little fairy house.. in the garden,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Taskeinc, I love this little house:)
Cllingcolleen1 - I can't stand this snow either, I miss green grass so much, I miss my garden and I miss spring!

I think I could have a very small fairy garden in a flowerpot indoors, it would be cute too:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
When I was a Ziglet, I used to find little square mirrors at the bottom of our garden that I thought were Fairy mirrors.

Turned out it was the broken safety glass from car wing mirrors though:(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
we all have fairies they just hide from us .You just have to give them a home to live to keep them near .Once they are there they never leave .You can sometimes see there fairy dust floating around the air

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
we all have fairies they just hide from us .You just have to give them a home to live to keep them near .Once they are there they never leave .You can sometimes see there fairy dust floating around the air

Ask a Question