Faces to names

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you! I had always worn wire frames. Then I discovered these, I will never wear another wire frame as long as I live.
Really? Hmm How does the little nose area feel though? It's all one solid piece (if I can see right?) its not like the little rubber bits on wire glasses... is it comfortable?

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I got the same frames, only mine have got little camp spangles along the sides (don't buy glasses without your glasses :D)

Don't notice them sitting on me nose, and no more red patches when you take them off :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got the same frames, only mine have got little camp spangles along the sides (don't buy glasses without your glasses :D)

Don't notice them sitting on me nose, and no more red patches when you take them off :)
Ahahahah :D

Well that is good to know! I am not due for another pair yet but I did want to know for the next time

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ahahahah :D

Well that is good to know! I am not due for another pair yet but I did want to know for the next time

When the sun shines on the side, I get little sparkly lights shining thru

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Really? Hmm How does the little nose area feel though? It's all one solid piece (if I can see right?) its not like the little rubber bits on wire glasses... is it comfortable?
I actually find these a lot more comfortable that the little rubber pieces and I have very sensitive skin. The rubber pieces on the wire ones on the nose and behind the ears used to put too much pressure and either cause or make my migraines worse. These are much better and have special tinted lenses. They are even mildly tinted indoors to help with florescent lighting which is terrible.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I actually find these a lot more comfortable that the little rubber pieces and I have very sensitive skin. The rubber pieces on the wire ones on the nose and behind the ears used to put too much pressure and either cause or make my migraines worse. These are much better and have special tinted lenses. They are even mildly tinted indoors to help with florescent lighting which is terrible.
I think you and Zigs have sold me I will look into getting a pair like that next time I am due for a new pair!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Bringing this up because we are so lucky to have so many new fellow members! This is me on the dark side...of my garden otherwise known as hosta heaven...

Lori may 2015 (1).jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Looking good there Lori:)

DSCN0474.JPG

Couldn't find a more recent one of the Zigs, have to be this one from last summer :rolleyes:

I'm not the pretty one :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I weigh 130 lbs, so not a small 5,2 inch gal. I have fruit cake firmly applied to my midsection, from the inside! !!

thank you for the petit though.

I am enjoying the free hours available to me and am resolved to the fact that what one cannot control, one can blot out with a carefully consumed libation or two.

cheers, here's to fruitcake and friends!

Ask a Question