How do you add the little faces?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I would like to be able to add the little pics but I can't see where to find them. Please pardon my ignorance but I'm
sure you can teach an old dog new tricks!!! Mind you I don't seem to be able to get rid of this space.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Deborahjane. There is a bar at the top of your posting box with a smiley face in it, click on that and it will bring up the different 'smileys' for you to choose from. If you hover over them it will tell you what each one means. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Hi Deborahjane. There is a bar at the top of your posting box with a smiley face in it, click on that and it will bring up the different 'smileys' for you to choose from. If you hover over them it will tell you what each one means. :)
I thought I'd put some icons with my last reply but couldn't see them. I'll try again.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
If you have already written the post you may have to scroll to the bottom of it to see the smiley's after clicking on the one at the top of the box.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Most of them should stop when you click on them again but some won't respond until you type something new. Other than that hit the post reply button then go back in under the edit button at the bottom of your post. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
:eek: Giving it a try. Bold .bold. Color
Most of them should stop when you click on them again but some won't respond until you type something new. Other than that hit the post reply button then go back in under the edit button at the bottom of your post. :)
Thanks. No color. Don't know why that is up the top but hitting the button again does return to normal as you said. Thanks. Pardon me if I keep experimenting otherwise I'll have to start all over again. Bold. Color.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Good work @DeborahJane! I'm glad you're enjoying the various tools available (y)

If you ever want to quickly remove formatting there is a button for that too - it's on the far right hand side of the menu bar (the one with the text and smilie buttons) and looks like an underlined T with an X at the bottom. It removes italics, bold and underlines, but I don't think it works on colours.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Thanks for your help Sheal and Becky.:confused: I've made notes and hope to master this. I will try not to be too bold Sheal!!! :cool: Trying that underlined T with the x to return to normal type Becky but to no avail. No, still bold and pink. Maybe I'll change my avatar to BoldPink and pretend I mean this. I'm sure I'll master it eventually. Back to normal size. Now for back to black challenge. Now everything is black. :eek: One more try. Okay, can go back to unbold by clicking again but not black. Tried post reply and edit but I'm still in the pink. I do like pink!!!:X3:

Ask a Question