Does anyone recognize this houseplant?

axo

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got this houseplant from a friend. It had a few dead leaves and seemed a tad overwatered but seems okay otherwise. I let the soil dry and then repotted it with fresh soil in a terracotta pot instead of the pot it was in that didn't have drainage. The leaves are green and fuzzy on top and purple underneath.

mystery-plant-3.JPG
mystery-plant-2.JPG

axo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Huh. Doesn't answer my question at all, and oddly judgmental! If you don't have answers you can simply ... not comment.

FYI - New York City water comes from the mountains upstate and is super fresh. I water my 30+ different houseplants with the same water and they're thriving.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Huh. Doesn't answer my question at all, and oddly judgmental! If you don't have answers you can simply ... not comment.

FYI - New York City water comes from the mountains upstate and is super fresh. I water my 30+ different houseplants with the same water and they're thriving.
Wasn't being judgemental. Only trying to help. Your right, I don't have to comment on your posts. Have a nice day.

Ask a Question