Do you put Christmas decorations and accessories in your garden at home?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
we gather our own greens and usually have the outside decor up by Dec 1st. Traditional we hosted what we call a SWAG party on the first weekend in December and friends gather together and make Christmas swags/fill urns from greenery that I had gathered from the bush. The evening ends with a big sit down dinner, (About 18) lots of drinks food and comradery and it really kicked off the season but because of covid we have put it on hold for this year.This Christmas will be much quieter but we think we can see light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully when the tulips pop in May/June things will start to become a little closer to normal.

_MG_0919.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I hate Christmas! What really irks me is when I'm running or cycling and my favorite rock station starts playing Christmas music; it seems like they start playing that crap earlier and earlier every year, they've already started just after Thanksgiving and it wasn't even December yet... :rage::rage::rage:

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wow!, you may just need to find another radio station or subscribe to spotify,

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
We do a subdued outside decoration--an electric candle in each front window, swags with bows on the front gates, and a swag with a bow between the front windows. We also have a swag and bow on the gate to the pasture and red sparkly bells on the workshop door.
2020 Lights a.jpg

We needed a new bow so the swag between the windows wasn't up when the photo was taken.

Ask a Question