Delicious heliotropes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a few demanding these plants now alp......I have taken cuttings as outdoors the main plants can be lost in a wet winter
If I have the odd spare in spring I will send you a rooted cutting though alp :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ah! @Verdun When's your next big date again? LOL! I will send you the money, but I do have a liiiiiiiiiiiiiist to justify the postage! I will haggle like you ... Here comes your student in haggling .. :eek::D:ROFLMAO: I will virtually shake your hand to conclude the deal.. I think there is room for a discount .. Hahaha.. I think I more or less graduate with a distinction ..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I will know exactly what I have come next April....it would be a freebie alp so your haggling skills not needed. Besides yours truly is (modestly) pretty good at making the odd deal! :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, freebies, freebies .. Success! That reminds me of someone.. you know who, @Verdun. No name will be whispered. No, I would send in more requests and pay for the postage and just a bit on top. I know how expensive it is to send stuff via post. It's no laughing matter. And if you don't write down LIVE PLANTS IN BLOOD!!!, it will take a week to arrive.

My son said to me, "Mum, you must add three exclamation marks and write it on every side!"

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Like your son's style alp :)

You don't know how nervous he always makes me. Always very percussive and one-way dialogue when it comes to politics. .. I told him he sounded like an angry Donald Trump!

Ask a Question