Country Flags

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
How many pictures would you like Kevin? I have about four hundred. :)

Perhaps here isn't the best place to discuss this so I will start a thread for you in General Chat and we'll see where it leads.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Deborahjane, I just tried placing the mouse over your flag, and I get "Australia." I wonder why it isn't working for you(n).
It's a wonderful feature--not only can we tell where a poster is from, I am learning a lot of countrys' flags. One can learn marvelous things on a good gardening forum!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Worked for me as well. You've got to leave the pointer over it for a few seconds for it to pop up though.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Thanks everyone for the responses. I usually look at the forum on my ipad so no mouse. The penny dropped, a little late, that my finger is not a mouse so that's why it didn't work!!!! Bit embarrassing really. Of course it does work as you all said,by hovering the MOUSE over the flag.. durh. So I can do my flag studies on the PC and hopefully start to remember them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Is it possible to have more then one country shown at a time? I was thinking about the fact I am both a US citizen and I am half S. Korean. It would be nice to show both.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to have more then one country shown at a time? I was thinking about the fact I am both a US citizen and I am half S. Korean. It would be nice to show both.

Unfortunately not, mainly as the country flag is more an indication of current location (to give specific advice based on climate etc...). Feel free to add that to the "about you" section on the profile page though :D:

https://www.gardening-forums.com/account/personal-details

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
LOL no need... then people will think I am a farming expert or something just because I'm half Asian. People are already under the delusion that I am good with math. LMAO

Ask a Question