Hello from the country of waffles :)

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hi everyone,

I'm Vivi and I live in Belgium. I actually don't green fingers and I don't really have a garden for myself although I'd love to (i'm living in a small apartment). I join this forum to learn more about plants and how they work because I'm working an automated hydroponic grow box which would help me and people like me to grow plants indoor more easily. :) Then, I'd love to receive your advice on how to take care some plants, as well as how to improve my grow box.

Thanks for reading this, and have a beautiful day! ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Belgium
Hello, it is nice to see another Belgian on this forum :) Welcome
The hydroponic grow box is a great idea for people with less space and not so green fingers :-p

Reaction score
Hoi, Viv! Prettig met u kennis te maken :) Hoe gaat het met u? It's nice to see people from Belgium join the forum, I'm not Belgian myself but I have some friends who live there, and I usually live in the North of the Netherlands ;) Anyways, just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the forum :)

Ask a Question