Coolest Picture You'll See Today, I Promise!

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
IMG_0383.jpeg

A neighbor a block over from me took this picture. I've actually been about 10 feet close to one of these in my driveway about a month ago late at night. It didn't freakout when it saw me. I was probably more startled, we just looked at each other and it walked off. I've run across pretty many wild animals in my life, I've even seen moose on the side road in Canada, by my house I've seen Big deer, Coyotes, tons of pepe le pews and loads of feral cats.
These Foxes have been the Coolest out of all of the wild animal I've seen......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely. You should check out Chris Packham's 'Fox of the day' pictures. He is a British wildlife broadcaster and people send him their fox pictures. European foxes have a reddish brush, without the stripe. There are some great pictures, one with a guy sitting on a bench reading and the fox has lain down next to him is one of my favourites, but they are all pretty good.

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lovely. You should check out Chris Packham's 'Fox of the day' pictures. He is a British wildlife broadcaster and people send him their fox pictures. European foxes have a reddish brush, without the stripe. There are some great pictures, one with a guy sitting on a bench reading and the fox has lain down next to him is one of my favourites, but they are all pretty good.
Thanks for the tip, I'm headed over there............

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cor, I have never seen one of these before. All of our foxes are red ones like this....
1704999306834.png

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
The ones around here seem to travel in mating pairs (kits?), even though the one I saw was solo...
I have a picture from about a month ago that another neighbor sent me when she found out I had seen one. I'll look through my photos. Her pictures showed their tails really good.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Good photo!
It's getting on for five years since I first posted about the mother fox that raised six cubs to maturity, which were born under our summerhouse at the bottom of the garden.

Lots of photos several posts into the topic.

Including a link to a video I made on my little Lumix camera taken on zoom through the glass of our French windows.

Loose Screw

Master Weed Puller
Reaction score
Country
United States
The ones around here seem to travel in mating pairs (kits?), even though the one I saw was solo...
I have a picture from about a month ago that another neighbor sent me when she found out I had seen one. I'll look through my photos. Her pictures showed their tails really good.....

Here, here is the picture of some more Foxes another neighbor took about 1-2 months ago. I don't know if these are the same ones from 2 nights ago. They kind of don't look the same but these look more like the one I saw in my driveway, incredibly long tails.
Both pictures where taken within ~ an 5 mile radius (?)...

fox2.jpeg

Ask a Question