Cool Garden Path blog...

Reaction score
Wow - I'm in love with that daisy mosaic path - that is gorgeous! I bet it's pretty labour intensive though... Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
you can get glowing rocks off ebay, or rock shaped pieces of plastic anyway. i got a bag, but not enough to get that effect. they're just sprinkled in amonst the other rocks i use for filler.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, I find it very inspiring, some of these ideas are really lovely. My favorite is Japanese Garden Path and Staggered & Curved Brick. I would love to have paths like these in my garden. Thank you for sharing the link!

Reaction score
I really like the daisy, waves and bottle paths! The daisy and waves paths look very labor intensive and it would drive me crazy trying to accomplish that. The bottles are also very neat. I have always been into cob building and using bottles for lighting sources in some aspects. I think a cob house with glass bottles and a glass bottle path would be so very neat!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very nice, these pictures and the picture of the path I posted have given me some good ideas for my gardening space. The tires was a good thought. I have seen pictures of people using wine bottles as borders.

Reaction score
These garden paths are totally off the chain...when i think about creativity this is definitely it...i just can't wait to move into my own house then i will be able to do my landscaping just the way i like it...at times it can be a pain when you live with family.

Reaction score
I really liked this one:

8P6bb3Kft6uhptJRFEz_oZWeDn0_QnK42PHXixLYTDfhlqpZIEJYN7Btl8lG_l8BCpORAnWRQpmXyUuRM7JJpeAXCRqTq7Qa0iptxrCiRtCoNolP1tk

It's quite simple but beautiful, I really like simple things, the fact some simple things can be beautiful and practical is just amazing. Thanks for sharing. I'd definitely try this one out, I'm not a crafty person and it looks doable :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I like simple things too, Trellum:) Usually, they look the most elegant and subtle. I love this dark path! It seems like something easy to make.
But I must add that I hate these weird, green, little rocks that lie next to it:eek:

Ask a Question