Christmas Presents 2019

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
20 brood frames per hives here in Michigan. I like 8 frames in my shallow honey supers since they are fatter and the caps come off a bunch easier with the hot knife.

If you want special gifts go to farm markets and buy stuff like local made jams and jellys. Apple and other fruit juices and butters.

:D Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
We stopped gifting years ago, Ours stopped over a miss understanding. Even now I do not want to talk about that event. It became easier to plan who would bring what to the family dinner. Replacing the classic northern style with southern. I now prefer cornbread dressing.

If I were to buy something think I would go with sunglasses. Always need them in the car or going fishing, and an extra pair or two is not a bad thing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
If I were to buy something think I would go with sunglasses
Few years ago, on ebay, bought many for nothing hardly, have them in a few places now, car, luggage etc. The other thing crazy cheap to get on ebay is women's scarfs. Few years back got a box of 10 for $3.00, most of them silk, some colors not what I wear, so gave those away. Probably a clean out of someone's closet. Still cheap for the 7 left.

Ask a Question