Canna/Dahlia forum?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I know I can start new threads in Perennials, but there's already so much that can be posted there so I figure I'd put this out there anyway...
I think Cannas (like Roses) deserve a forum of their own! ...or maybe a shared forum with Dahlia?
ok ok what about a "Bulbs and Rhizomes? forum?

Cannas are addictive ( I know this for fact) and there is so much to post about them, a specific forum for Cannas (or shared with Dahlia/bulbs) might even bring new members to this site....so what do say?
smpraying2.gif

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the suggestion @Gemma! I've just done a quick search, and there are only 30 topics in total related to Cannas and Dahlias on the forum, so unfortunately I'm not sure there is currently enough demand for a separate forum section. However I'll keep an eye on it, and if that changes then I will certainly introduce one (y)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply @Becky
I better get busy then and start posting about my love for Cannas and Dahlias, hopefully others will join in
smwine.gif

Ask a Question