9 October 2018 Cannabutter

Discussion in 'Vegetables' started by Durgan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Durgan

Durgan

9 October 2018 Cannabutter
    Posted on October 9, 2018 by Durgan
    http://durgan.org/2018/October 2018/9 Ocober 2018 Cannabutter/HTML/9 October 2018 Cannabutter

This post is how to utilize cannabutter. Often marijuana is smoked. Using cannabutter alone or to make edibles is another method of ingesting marijuana,which is mostly non intrusive. Before using edibles the marijuana must be carbohydrate. The decarboxylating takes place in my Ardeant machine. Simple and effortless.

After the marijuana is decarboxylated, it is placed in a magic Cannabutter Machine for two hours to infuse with oil, thus making the oil based material to make baked goods.
    The point is all edible start with a decarboxylated marijuana and infused cannabutter.
    [​IMG]

Durgan, Oct 9, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Durgan

CanadianLori

Hiw do you get the chlorophyll / cannabis taste filtered out?

I have used the method whereby you put a cup of weed with a cup of oil and then bake at a low temperature for 6 hours and then strain. It isn't too strong a taste but I find if you use it in something spicy it is fairly undetectable.

CanadianLori, Oct 11, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question