Can anyone please tell me what these things are for?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I believe those are called Grass Cutting Swords but I have a hard time believing anyone would mow a lawn with them. Can't you just imagine some guy out in his yard wearing flip flops and baggy shorts swinging a couple of these things as fast as he could and the grass just flying. A great job for Zigs

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I believe those are called Grass Cutting Swords but I have a hard time believing anyone would mow a lawn with them. Can't you just imagine some guy out in his yard swinging a couple of these things as fast as he could and the grass just flying. A great job for Zigs

Tai Chi with verve...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I believe those are called Grass Cutting Swords but I have a hard time believing anyone would mow a lawn with them. Can't you just imagine some guy out in his yard wearing flip flops and baggy shorts swinging a couple of these things as fast as he could and the grass just flying. A great job for Zigs

Thanks very much for such a swift reply. My imagination is running riot, and it's a jolly good job Ziggy wouldn't be seen in flip flops or baggy shorts........ especially on naked gardening day :whistle:
I have no idea where these came from, but they really don't seem sharp enough to cut anything. Maybe I should hide them up, just in case Zigs decides to have a go............................

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm thinking about doing a sabré dance with them :eek:

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just for you..... hate to see you disappointed - I'm the gorgeous one in the middle :love:
Thank you so very much for this. I will never forget as long as I live. Such, such voluptuousness and what a voice, a voice for the ages, the long ago ages.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question