Buying seeds on Amazon

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Since Amazon is the prime marketplace for everything, I went on there last night in search of some seeds that I can grow this summer. They had a large assortment of different things on there. Have any of you purchased seeds on Amazon? I imagine that it would be no different than ordering them from another gardening online store.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Now that you mentioned this, I will take a look on Amazon later. It has never cross my mind, even though I buy different things on there all the time. I am tempting to order household supplies such as paper towels, napkins and things like that instead of going to the store.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@Rosyrain, I've purchased seeds from Amazon one time. I bought some Swiss Chard and Zucchini from Earthcare Seeds. The delivery was pretty fast. You might want to check them out.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I sent some seeds to Chanell and Lori via Amazon, no problems there (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
The only down side I can think of is there is no wonderful illustrated catalog to thumb through and dream!
We order from Amazon frequently for items we can't get locally and haven't been disappointed yet. I'll keep an eye open for responses from folks who order seeds through Amazon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I have. They were sold and sent by a vendor, but everything was easy and quick. A couple of times actually.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The only down side I can think of is there is no wonderful illustrated catalog to thumb through and dream!
We order from Amazon frequently for items we can't get locally and haven't been disappointed yet. I'll keep an eye open for responses from folks who order seeds through Amazon.
I do like to go through and look at the pretty pictures in the catalogs too! The prices are just a tad better online and Amazon seems like the go to place. I am going to order my mini bell pepper and sweet pepper seeds there.

Ask a Question