Boxwood (Green Velvet) - Discoloration of leaves

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I live in New Brunswick, Canada (US zone 5).
I planted 150' of hedging late last summer.
There were 1 gallon sized Green Velvet boxwoods which I got delivered from Costco.
I tilled out a 2' wide area, mixed in sheep compost well, burmed the area up 1' run a drip irrigation line with 1 x 0.5 GPH dripper at the base of each plant, covered it in mulch and watered them 1-2 times per week for 1-2 hours at a time until we got near winter.
The plants appear to have overwintered well, every now and then in Winter when the snow melted enough I could see their dark green leaves doing fine.
Now into spring I noted a few spots on each plant with some orange and yellow leaf areas, I looked online, figured it was wind damage from overwinter.
Now that we are further into spring the yellow areas appear to be increasing, now with some darker spots, I am growing concerned.

I will try to attach some links to the photos below, any assistance you can give is appreciated, I input a lot of effort to plant these, i want them to thrive.

Ask a Question