Best Drip Kit/Equipment for 6 Raised Beds

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm planning an automatic drip irrigation system for next season and have no experience. There are quite a lot of options and manufacturers to pick from. I also get the impression there are some cutting edge systems that are sweeping the gardening world that I may not see on the shelves at Home Depot, etc.

Can anyone recommend the right kit(s) to properly irrigate my vegetable garden? Will I need multiple zones? Are there any controllers that work better/worse than others?

Here's a link to my garden plan from this year. I've also included an image below. The garden consists of 6 raised beds, each 4' x 8' and 12" high. The beds are about 3 feet apart and I have a hose spigot about 4 feet from the bottom left bed.

I apologize if this is asking too much. I'm just feeling like there is so much disparate information out there and it's hard to know what the real "reference implementation" is.

Here's an image of my 2016 layout:
703326.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm planning an automatic drip irrigation system for next season and have no experience. There are quite a lot of options and manufacturers to pick from. I also get the impression there are some cutting edge systems that are sweeping the gardening world that I may not see on the shelves at Home Depot, etc.

Can anyone recommend the right kit(s) to properly irrigate my vegetable garden? Will I need multiple zones? Are there any controllers that work better/worse than others?

Here's a link to my garden plan from this year. I've also included an image below. The garden consists of 6 raised beds, each 4' x 8' and 12" high. The beds are about 3 feet apart and I have a hose spigot about 4 feet from the bottom left bed.

I apologize if this is asking too much. I'm just feeling like there is so much disparate information out there and it's hard to know what the real "reference implementation" is.

Here's an image of my 2016 layout:
703326.jpg
Google DripWorks and get a catalogue. I have used just about every drip system available and so far DW is the best I have found. PM me for details about setting one up

Ask a Question