Azalea shrubs in bloom

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
image.jpg

Went to check out the azalea blooms at a nearby shrine today. They're not at their peak but still lovely to walk around and admire. The view from the top was breathtaking!

I hope you enjoy the glimpse of it! This was only from my phone so I am sure a professional could do a much better job!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What a gorgeous view and such beautiful blooms! Your phone did a fantastic job in capturing this view!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
What a gorgeous view and such beautiful blooms! Your phone did a fantastic job in capturing this view!

Thanks! I definitely tried - nature helped me out with its beauty! It's crazy to think this is a relatively small shrine area about an hour from Tokyo - it's not that much of a big tourist spot until azalea season. They don't even charge an admission fee until the azaleas are in bloom which shows how off the beaten path it is!

Glad you liked the picture!

Reaction score
That's the beautiful Japan I've heard about ;) Too bad we will never go to that place (I'm too worried about the radiation risks), but it's always so nice to see this kind of pictures. So beautiful :) Thanks for sharing!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is a wonderful view. I have a few Azaleaz bushes in the yard but not a beautiful as your photo.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
That's the beautiful Japan I've heard about ;) Too bad we will never go to that place (I'm too worried about the radiation risks), but it's always so nice to see this kind of pictures. So beautiful :) Thanks for sharing!

It's definitely a place of a lot of natural beauty! At least you can enjoy it via pictures! There are a lot of spring festivals and so forth here in the coming weeks, so hopefully if I can attend some I'll have more fun pictures of different places to share :)

Ask a Question