Azalea species ident?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya
I bought this beauty last year but lost the name/info on it. It's an evergreen variety with pink/white bell shaped flowers - not sure if that's by accident or design but none of them opened up further. Flowers were approx 2 to 2.5 cm in size and broke out around the last week of April lasting about 2-3 weeks all in.

I'd love to get another one so keen to see if anyone has any suggestions on a likely candidate.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0198.JPG
    DSCF0198.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 201
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh thanks for that info DM - I wasn't aware such things existed. So I presume then I'm unlikely to be able to easily get another one unless I can ever figure who I bought it from?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Ahh thanks for that info DM - I wasn't aware such things existed. So I presume then I'm unlikely to be able to easily get another one unless I can ever figure who I bought it from?
Well knowing that there was a even a seperate branch is part of identification. I did not know myself for the longest time and I live in Alabama where it is on the citizenship test, I think (n).

I read it is one of the rare plants where the heirloom is preferred. And no, because money was involve it should actually be easier. Think about sending the pic to a few azalea sellers? Surely someone has an interest in that market and therefore an interest in lightening your account for providing the satisfaction of a bed of matching plants?

Ask a Question