Are you reading any thing?

P

Peace perfect peace

I love to read and have visited so many far away lands and enjoyed the visit.

I have been in the trenches with an English private in WWI who was so afraid and rightly so.

Have sailed on tall masted schooners to fight the prates off the barbery coast. a thrilling adventure.

I was on the WWII death march, that and my dads service in WWII in the Pacific has instill a strong dis like of the Japanese and Dug Out Doug.

Have been deep in the jungles with the LARRP's in VN scared even worse than I really was being there. But it helped heal my mind and soul as they had it way worse than I ever did.

I have traveled the road with a poor family during the dust bowl looking for a decent place to settle and endured the hard ships along the way with them. Then came the depression caused by the rich, but effecting the poor people who had a morgage on the farm and lost it. Just heart breaking.

Our local library loans E books, a loan like a real book only last two weeks. But you do not have to remember to return it.

My newest book for the Kindle fire non HD.

View attachment 51783

:D Al

P

Peace perfect peace

Ive got a copy of that one but ive not really read it properly yet, did you learn anything you didn't know?

Ask a Question