Fiddle leaf tree discoloration: grayish lesion spreading on leaves??

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi. I have this fiddle leaf plant for 6 months now and it's doing great until 2 days ago when I noted this discoloration on the leaf which seems to be spreading. Can you please help identify it and what immediate measures I can take to treat it? Thanks in advance

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Wow! I have never seen anything like that on a fig. I don’t have any idea what it is but I would immediately cut the affected leaves off and sterilize your scissor when finished. Hopefully one of our house plant experts will jump in with a good diagnosis.

And - welcome to the forum.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wow! I have never seen anything like that on a fig. I don’t have any idea what it is but I would immediately cut the affected leaves off and sterilize your scissor when finished. Hopefully one of our house plant experts will jump in with a good diagnosis.

And - welcome to the forum.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I know right. I actually decided to cut it off after taking the photo for fear of spread. I've been searching over the net for a similar photo but can't find onedo hope our plant experts can comment on it.

Ask a Question