Anyone trapping moles?

Reaction score
Country
United States
No trapping, but the ultrasonic spikes were effective for me. Smoke bombs and castor oil pellets didn't work, they just popped up in other areas. When I installed the spikes, they dug right next to them at first, but then after a couple weeks the mounds stopped appearing. I left them on for a couple weeks to make sure. About a week after I turned them off, a new mound popped up, so I've left them on ever since. The sound they make isn't bad, especially if you get them far enough into the ground, but they beep about every 60 seconds. We eat outside in my backyard a lot, so I bought a brand called Zebedee off Amazon because it was the only one I could find with an on/off switch so you don't have to take them apart to stop the noise during a bbq. They're solar powered so there's really no maintenance, they just need sunlight. I put them in the corners of my yard and it seems to have created an effective barrier.

Here's a link to the ones I got:

Ask a Question