Anyone know what these weeds are?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Does anyone know what these weeds are by any chance, they quickly grow on runners and are becoming a real pain..Anyone know what they are and if there's a good way to get rid without killing my own plants, or do I just have to keep digging them out?
Thanks, Robin..

Attachments

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Could be creeping buttercup!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It is similar but has no flowers, thanks though...it's been suggested that I try mulch to block their light so I might give that a go..

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
That's what I thought as well? No flowers so something different altogether and I do have this weed in my garden. Never try to find out its name. I would weed it and on the spot spray. But you might not agree with herbicide. Can't blame you!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's what I thought as well? No flowers so something different altogether and I do have this weed in my garden. Never try to find out its name. I would weed it and on the spot spray. But you might not agree with herbicide. Can't blame you!
Yea I'm not too keen on chemicals, I like my bees and bugs so that does worry me a little...think I need to have another word with the neighbours as it's coming from then, I've told them before but they did a pretty poor job of the weeding..

Thanks Steal too..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi not sure about first pic but I think the second is herb bennet, nightmare weed. It’s fower turns into a seed bomb, just keep digging out preferably when young. Hope this helps but try and check on weed ident. Cheers kerry

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi not sure about first pic but I think the second is herb bennet, nightmare weed. It’s fower turns into a seed bomb, just keep digging out preferably when young. Hope this helps but try and check on weed ident. Cheers kerry
Hi Kerry,

The neighbours are being a bit of a problem over it, it's come from them and they're not digging it out from their side they're just pulling it up, so annoying!

Thanks.

Ask a Question