Anyone know what these weeds are?

Reaction score
Country
gb
Hi,
Does anyone know what these weeds are by any chance, they quickly grow on runners and are becoming a real pain..Anyone know what they are and if there's a good way to get rid without killing my own plants, or do I just have to keep digging them out?
Thanks, Robin..

Attachments

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
gb
Could be creeping buttercup!

Reaction score
Country
gb
It is similar but has no flowers, thanks though...it's been suggested that I try mulch to block their light so I might give that a go..

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
gb
That's what I thought as well? No flowers so something different altogether and I do have this weed in my garden. Never try to find out its name. I would weed it and on the spot spray. But you might not agree with herbicide. Can't blame you!

Reaction score
Country
gb
That's what I thought as well? No flowers so something different altogether and I do have this weed in my garden. Never try to find out its name. I would weed it and on the spot spray. But you might not agree with herbicide. Can't blame you!
Yea I'm not too keen on chemicals, I like my bees and bugs so that does worry me a little...think I need to have another word with the neighbours as it's coming from then, I've told them before but they did a pretty poor job of the weeding..

Thanks Steal too..

Ask a Question