Advice on starting an ornamental pollinator garden?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b/6a
Country
United States
I have set aside a space about 25'x7' along my house's western side for a pollinator garden and I was looking for any advice or opinions on plantings and especially the layout. I'd also appreciate any advice on the best way the plant any of these, such as should they be in clumps? Spaced closer or further than specified on seed packets? etc... The north end of this bed continues to where I've planted some new roses, I'd also be happy to take some suggestions for plants that would work in the 2'-4' between the roses and the wall or under the roses.

Thanks for anybody's help, advise or thoughts. (I'm also taking references for a stucco guy that works in Michigan lol)

-These are the plants that I have already started inside specifically for the pollinator garden or that I will start outside after frost:
Bronze Fennel
Bee Balm
Red Hot Poker
Black Eyed Susan
Purple Coneflower
Foxglove
Yarrow
Sweet William
Chrysanthemum
Milkweed (butterfly weed)
Milkweed (yellow)
Phlox (annual)
Baby's Breath
Anise
Salvia
Evening primrose
Dill

-Annuals that I started for other spots but can add to the pollinator garden if it makes sense to:
Marigolds
Alyssums
Nasturtiums
"Cut flower mix"
Parsley

-And finally some plants on my list to still get. I may not get all of them, this is where I'm looking for suggestions:
-First some local host plants that I'm going to prioritize...
Violets
Turtle head
Mustard
Sedge
Mallow
Aster

-Others that I found interesting or were strongly suggested to me:
Sedum
Russian Sage
Gaillardia
Goldenrod
dogbane