Adjara.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Beautiful, the statue is mesmerizing. I am surprised to learn that Georgia is autonomous from Russia. Thank you so much for the photos. I will continue to page 2 at a later time when the thunder and lightening subside and after breakfast...it is Sunday morning as i write
girl clapping.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Stunning photos @Larisa and such a bounty of flora, fauna, edifices, art, information, food and drink. It must have taken forever to put all the photos and information together but it is much appreciated. You have introduced me to a beautiful part of the world i had never seen before. There is such a temptation to book a trip
blowing kisses.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks so much for sharing your holiday photos with us @Larisa! Georgia looks like a beautiful and interesting place to visit :) I love that statue, it's so clever!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
I am surprised to learn that Georgia is autonomous from Russia.

We have a visa-free entrance. Of course, this is a close people. Many Georgians live in Russia. A lot of mixed marriages.
I think that's why we have good relations and it does not depend on politics.
Several times I had small problems or questions that all tourists can have. Always someone helped.

They persistently solved my problems, showed me the best in their city and left me a phone number so I could call if I needed help. Of course, it's nice.

When I got home, I saw that I have many phone numbers. All this has taught me to more attentively treat guests in my city. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
equationfinance

Latest Threads