2: Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp sorry to hear that you're still having problems with the internet. Why don't you tell them that you're going to change to someone else. But you will have to have a backup. Find out if you can change first.

I've caught up with washing all the bath towels that i use for drying the boys with. With all this wind they dried well.
It will probably rain now.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Logan: It has been much better than before. But the video son uploaded for the animals couldn't even be watched. I had circle going round and round. So useless.

The lady's phone calls have been about MAKING the speed faster. Don't hold your breath. With this company they staggered the rental and calls and data to lock you in. If you want to leave, you tend to have to pay back some money to them. But with poor service, I can use it as an excuse.

Such a lovely day for drying clothes. The wind took out most of the moisture so it was brilliant that when I retire the clothes to the house, they were more or less dry .. We won't have rain for a few day although rain has been forecast by the BBC whilst son believes in Siri who says no rain for us here.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp when you come to the end of your contract with them,then you can do something.
This week been having trouble with the aching in my lower abdomen again. Last weekend didn't drink enough. Because i was feeling better,i lapsed a bit. Today feel a bit better.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Make sure you drink enough, Logan..

I am waiting for the woman to call me, probably before 8pm. Going to watch ugly house, then Love, lies and Records and then Grand Design on 4 + 1 ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes thanks i will do that now.:)

I've got recorded love, lies and records. Watch another homes under the hammer.

I didn't watch another Howard's End, didn't want to listen to the music.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I think I'm not going to bother about Love, lies as it was a bit contrived and hypocritical.. I won't bother about Howard's End either. Very boring story line. I am trying to use up my son's Amazon vouchers and obviously had been confused with the payment methods. The man asked me where I bought my vouchers from. I told him where and then he just asked me to try again. It was so confusing. Took me an hour and a half and so I missed ugly house or grand design. Good thing is that I don't have to bother about love whatever that is .. love or lust or confusion... Think I am a terrible prig!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You don't want to know. I didn't know that all the time they were being used. Any way, I spent £48 on flour alone. We have bread every day for two meals. £45 vouchers gone. Good. Next lot will be bought from Waitrose although they charge a bit more, the use by date is much better.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I just couldn't sleep last night. Woke up at 7.40 and missed my E7..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's glorious here today and not that cold as forecast yesterday. A brilliant day - bet @Zenj is still happily sleeping his hangover .. and @Verdun will be a bit quieter today as he's under clouds and rains .. Hehe ..

Must say men here have a terrible detrimental effect on me - ordered from Farmer Gracie ... :cry::eek::LOL: .. Someone must be twitching in his sleep! Oh, crumbs! Can't wait for them to flower ..

Got to return the bubble wrap to pay for the order and recycle the bagged used ones.. Thank heavens for the £45 vouchers ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all yes had a great night and a bad head rolled in at 1.30 am and getting no sympathy from the other half , freezing here the car on the drive is white with frost but at least dry and sunny.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all yes had a great night and a bad head rolled in at 1.30 am and getting no sympathy from the other half , freezing here the car on the drive is white with frost but at least dry and sunny.

I'm with her on this one! I think we all have a sunny day,except Verdun! Hehe, @Verdun , take that!

Ask a Question