Your Pets

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Fossy dog is loving some crunchy fried okra treats. I was sure she would have said no but now I am scrambling? Safe?

Well, I have a southern dog evidently...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is Jack our 9 year old black labrador retriever wearing his poncho :)

Attachments

• jack-poncho.jpg
    jack-poncho.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 193
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
enhance

One of my girls, but she only lived about 8 weeks worked her self to death.

Another gathering nectar from Autum Joy sedum.

enhance

This Autum Joy is fully opened so some pollen is being gathered by this girl.

enhance

I do love my girls very much. Some don't love me so much how ever.

This is my Lilly a pound pup and my last pound pup. Second one from a pound that got sick shortly after I got her home and the vet bills we so much I can buy a pup with a warranty and have a bit left over for dog food.

110313_1000_zpsc9e6e601.jpg

stuff_092113_0899_zps5f8192e6.jpg

My cat Lucky. He watches hockey with me and figure skateing with Kare.

100430_Critters_1216.jpg

newcamerapicturres_0002.jpg

:D Al

Reaction score
Country
United States
Besides Bingo we have Tom and Jerry. Got the boys on 22 December 2015 for my now 18 yr old daughter for Christmas. Tom on right and Jerry left. When we got them they had to go as a set, they were 9 weeks. They are very close and like holding each other. They still play together at times and when one is outside to long the other one will look for his brother. They are fixed, go outside but won't get far, never around the road. Jerry knows how to open front door with paw when door is not closed all the way, he likes to go out in back yard roll around and come back in. Tom is more like a dog, jumps in my lap most of the time when I come home and rolls over and falls asleep with belly rubs. He's friendly to everyone and loves attention, Jerry is more my wives cat, friendly but a little back of fish. He sleeps at my wives feet at night will Bingo and Tom sleep on my side most of the time. Honestly they are the best cats I could hope for and inseparable from one another.
20180907_145152.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks Logan, we got them for my oldest daughter however I think they have chosen us at times. Jerry goes to sleep on our bed when my wife goes to bed, Tom will usually come and lay with or on me when I go lie down. Here is a few of Tom just a while ago sleeping.
20180917_201534.jpg
20180917_200903.jpg

Attachments

• 20180917_195441.jpg
    20180917_195441.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 155
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Sam has a never ending desire to play ball. It is not this 3 or 4 throws and done thing, no it has to be a good 20 or 30 throws. So today he is begging to play after I get back from helping my parents. Just a bit after noon. This is where one time Oppressive weather state came in handy. I tossed the ball 3 times, the 3rd he took the ball and went to the door and waited for me to let him get inside to the air conditioning.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today my wife and I were watching touched by an angel on TV, I had just gotten home tonight from working. While watching TV my wife told me to look at Bingo, she said that he had been staring at me the whole time. I told her that I never had a dog which stars at me so much, or so infatuated with me and seems to love me so much. I know people have a special bond with their pets but I've never been so blessed to have a dog so hooked on me.

Ask a Question