20180707_111205.jpg
20180515_144040.jpg
20180425_184833.jpg
20180422_210840.jpg
20180422_210627.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
My wife and I got Bingo 22nd Sept. 2012 in Holiday Tx. He was thrown or put out of a car about a year before we got him to make it on his own for some stupid reason. He lived with a family at a ranch house for that time, was told he didn't get alot of positive attention, mainly negative. We picked him up for our 2 daughters sight unseen and I feel un live with him immediately. I held him in the car for his 1st vet visit, held him when he got shots and held him on the way to his forever home. He was terrified if a leash, coward down and shivered when you would call him and I'm certain he has had some abuse. He was nearly 2 when we adopted him, and even though he was for the girls he has attached to me like glue. If I'm home he's with me almost 24/7. I've always had dogs but never have had a dog literally love me and cling to me like Bingo. Yes he's been fixed and gets the best grain free food.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Lucky you, and lucky Bingo! Rescue pets are the best--and it seems you have one of the best of the best. Bingo is so adorable and obviously so happy to have a safe and secure home.
Congratulations on having such a lovely pet!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@BINGO he's very lucky to have found you. He has definitely been abused. I'm glad that he's recovered from that.

One of our dogs was very attached to me and follow me every where. He's been gone now for 6years.
Logan. He was 16 here.But he had trouble with his spine and couldn't stand anymore, he had other things as well but that was the main thing.
Logan.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah, was he part or full golden? It's so hard to loose a big part of your family especially when you're attached to them. I'm sorry for your loss even if it's been 6 yrs. Pain and memories still are a part of our lives.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, was he part or full golden? It's so hard to loose a big part of your family especially when you're attached to them. I'm sorry for your loss even if it's been 6 yrs. Pain and memories still are a part of our lives.
Thanks, he was full golden, yes they are.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If I didn't have Bingo I'd have a Golden. Goldens, Border Collies, and Great White Perenes are my favorite 3 dog breeds. Oh ya forgot my #1 is Jack Russell's (Bingo), and Rat Terriors.

Ask a Question