Your Pets

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes.....good pedigree too ,there seems to be two types of Lads ....what we call the ' lions ' :D:ROFLMAO: and the short coats . My parents have had Lads all their lives and have had both.

Just before my Mum died they took on 2 re homed Lads...the male Megen was also a ' lion' one too and his neck ruff was amazing:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
She's chilling now!!
Keep telling her it's not very ladylike :D:ROFLMAO:
IMG_20180427_141917.jpg

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes.....good pedigree too ,there seems to be two types of Lads ....what we call the ' lions ' :D:ROFLMAO: and the short coats . My parents have had Lads all their lives and have had both.

Just before my Mum died they took on 2 re homed Lads...the male Megen was also a ' lion' one too and his neck ruff was amazing:)
:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Logan, weren't you and your pups lucky to have shared so much time together? Pets leave us with such lovely memories after they depart. I still mourn Feliz our cat, and Lad and Streak our dogs, but more than mourning, I enjoy the happy memories of their quirks and demands. My husband and I often say, "Do you remember when (Feliz, Streak, Lad) did such and such", and then we both laugh or smile.
Thank heavens for pets!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes Upsy he was and thanks.

Thanks Marlingardener, yes i still remember what he used to get up to and he used to get away with it because he was so lovely.

Ask a Question