You know you're a gardener when...

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I've always liked pulling weeds for some weird reason, lol! In school, we were encouraged to maintain the garden we have just a few steps away from our classroom. I've developed this habit of inspecting the plants and then just pulling the weeds out. I liked how it's so easy. That's what I do with our plants today whether they were planted in a pot or on the ground.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
When I get so excited about what I'm going to "paint" next in my garden. It's like an ever changing canvas. I love thinking about it, redesigning patches, tweeking here and there. I do remember when I wasn't a gardener though. I used to say I had a dried arrangement thumb. My son suggested I not even look at a plant let alone talk to it. One day I looked out onto the deck and the lone pot had red in it, I instantly thought something had fallen in it. It was a geranium and it had flowered. :confused:. It's a miracle really. My mum would have been so pleased, amazed but pleased. She's with me though...in the garden:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I've always liked pulling weeds for some weird reason, lol! In school, we were encouraged to maintain the garden we have just a few steps away from our classroom. I've developed this habit of inspecting the plants and then just pulling the weeds out. I liked how it's so easy. That's what I do with our plants today whether they were planted in a pot or on the ground.
Me too. I use them in my compost pile as greens so its a rewarding thing for me, converting them into something useful around the yard.

Ask a Question