When will you start planting

Reaction score
I am planning to start my fruit and veggie container garden as always. I usually start late, but I want to get started on time this year. When do you start your seeds and when is a good time to purchase seedlings?

Reaction score
I already did, but my tomato seed flat was destroyed by squirrels because I left it out without a lid! I'm starting over and this time I am planting in lidded containers that I am making from 2 liter bottles. Those squirrels make me so angry! I plan to make a squirrel feeder to lure them away from my back porch area where I do most of my gardening. There's a conversation about making squirrel feeders somewhere on this forum. Anyway, looking forward to this growing season!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I think I'll move my roses back to my room in March. I can't wait! I hope spring will be here soon:D . After I take care of my roses, I'll think about other plants and seeds. My roses are the most important:D

Ask a Question