Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Nerines Are just starting to flower now in the Garden :) lots to come
P1000122.JPG
My last Crocosmias to flower this year are a variety called Sunglow
P1000124.JPG
Salvias (Forget the name It will Probably Come to me later lol When I Read my plant label :rolleyes:)
P1000142.JPG
Salvia Armistead, I remember that one As its one of my favourites & I have since planted a few around the garden
P1000127.JPG
Asters ......Michaelmas daisy I have a few varieties in flower at min:)
P1000138.JPG
P1000144.JPG
I Just love Verbena Bonariensis they just keep on going.....Happy days:)
P1000118.JPG

P1000146.JPG
Must not forget tree houses :) I got a hole village going on here(y) anyone got any tree houses they want to show off;).......Red Hot poker bellow (Hot)
P1000126.JPG
Fuchsia
P1000121.JPG

P1000150.JPG
Last one till next time:D

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have nerines somewhere in my garden, but they NEVER flower for me.:cry:

Stunning photo of the Royal Tumble.. None of my cameras can get such wonderful details this close.:cry:

You have started my day crying, @Daren !

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I love visibility. When I study, I always draw to remember.:)

Totally agree. But my drawing is so awful that I don't think I want to look at it myself .. You must be very good at drawing.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have today removed the soil and woodchips away from the bulbs. Tomorrow, I will remove the cistus x 2 crowding the area. But I have the feeling that I am toooooo late. More tears.. :cry:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
I have nerines somewhere in my garden, but they NEVER flower for me.:cry:

Stunning photo of the Royal Tumble.. None of my cameras can get such wonderful details this close.:cry:

You have started my day crying, @Daren !
Hi Alp yes I think your correct Royal Tumble Or is it Bumble:) I Uses A Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70EB-K Compact Digital Camera. I have a vary basic Phone that can not take a photo I'd feel happy posting But the little Camera Is Great.. All the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ... range are great cameras. I Love Nerines Too & don't give up on yours it early yet for them so they may flower for you. Have they popped out any leaves at all?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Alp yes I think your correct Royal Tumble Or is it Bumble:) I Uses A Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70EB-K Compact Digital Camera. I have a vary basic Phone that can not take a photo I'd feel happy posting But the little Camera Is Great.. All the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ... range are great cameras. I Love Nerines Too & don't give up on yours it early yet for them so they may flower for you. Have they popped out any leaves at all?

They have leaves for 2 months or even more. I have bought more than those in the front. But I can't quite remember what I have planted on top of them. I must punish myself for being so messy. First year, no flowers, I bought another lot. But I have yet to see any flowers or buds. I need to google the price of the panasonic and also I'd love to have video functionality. But I don't want to spend nearly £600 on it. Thank you for the "intelligence"!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

Ask a Question