United Kingdom
Bee on a cosmos flower
20210615_081224.jpg

20210615_081212.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Such is life. The makings of a good show of roses, plus the heavy laden Philadelphus, Belle Etiole & Virginal. The lilies all doing well in their tubs. Then relief from the sudden hot spell, provided by rain and a lowering of the temperature. The rain, so heavy that rose blloms were destroyed, some lilies bent over. Local moggies chose a couple of lily tubs as litter trays. Such is life.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE="zigs, post: 210013, member: 214"]
Spot on Logan (y) Wonder if Tetters will notice when she plants them out? :D
It'll be interesting to see :ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]

Guess what @Logan - it`s a Sisyrinchium, and I put it there on purpose with my lavender plants, and you and Zigs are like a couple of naughty kids
1624138293924.png
I dunno :rolleyes:................ :happy:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Such is life. The makings of a good show of roses, plus the heavy laden Philadelphus, Belle Etiole & Virginal. The lilies all doing well in their tubs. Then relief from the sudden hot spell, provided by rain and a lowering of the temperature. The rain, so heavy that rose blloms were destroyed, some lilies bent over. Local moggies chose a couple of lily tubs as litter trays. Such is life.
Watch out then Mike, they reckon there`s heat wave on the way with a ''plume'' to hit Kent from North Africa. At least we had a nice drop of rain to help the plants along a bit rather than total drought. :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
It'll be interesting to see :ROFLMAO:

Guess what @Logan - it`s a Sisyrinchium, and I put it there on purpose with my lavender plants, and you and Zigs are like a couple of naughty kids View attachment 81930 I dunno :rolleyes:................ :happy:
[/QUOTE]
Well there's not much else to do in between doing the garden.
@Tetters did you make those? they're great.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you mean the lavender, it germinates readily from seed :) I`ve grown lots of my plants from seed - it saves money and is an enjoyable pastime , better than housework(y)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
If you mean the lavender, it germinates readily from seed :) I`ve grown lots of my plants from seed - it saves money and is an enjoyable pastime , better than housework(y)
That's great but no the pic of those 2 figures, I know the one but not the other.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No I didn`t make Beryl the Peril, or Dennis the menace - I pinched the picture :shame: I made a pink panther once, and one of its legs refused to face the right way. My son saw it when he came home from the pub and couldn`t stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question