What Type of Shrubs Are These?

Reaction score
Country
United States
What types of shrub/hedges are these? Both against the house and against the fence? I want to do something similar at my house. Thanks in advance!

gbgfdb.png

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Victor, would it be possible to sneak up and take a close-up photo of the leaves, and also a stem? It would really help. At this distance it is hard to identify the greenery.

Reaction score
Country
United States
It would be tough without trespassing and getting thrown in jail :LOL: I suppose I can just ask the owner.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I couldn't magnify the photo, so I can't tell, but it looks to me like some type of evergreen!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Victor, asking is a REALLY good idea! People get anxious when someone is in their shrubbery:)! You could tell the owner that you've been admiring the shrubs, and does he/she know what they are. If not, ask to take a close-up picture or two so you can post them on a gardening forum and get an identification, which you will gladly share with him/her.
This could be the start of a neighborly experience . . . .

Ask a Question