What to do with all the grape fruit

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Sparkling wine base sounds the most delicious:) I love wine. As for grape fruits, I think that I'm addicted to them. I eat them all the time:) I wish they grew in my climate zone!

Reaction score
Sparkling wine base sounds the most delicious:) I love wine. As for grape fruits, I think that I'm addicted to them. I eat them all the time:) I wish they grew in my climate zone!

Just to let you know, that I tried one of the recipes from the list you gave, last night, but with a slight difference and as I know that you like both sparkling wine and grapefruits, thought you might like to give it a try - because it was absolutely delicious :D so if you want to give it a try I used

equal parts of sparkling wine and grapefruit juice
a sugar cube and a few dashes of pomegranate juice

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the recipes claudine!
I will have to try some of those out! With the holidays we will be having lots of get-together's and I know they would be appreciated!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I can't wait to try them out too!:) Currently, I take medications, so I can't drink any alcohol, but maybe I'll be allowed to make myself a drink during weekend.
Gata Montes, thank you for the tip, your altered recipe sounds perfect!:D

Reaction score
I can't wait to try them out too!:) Currently, I take medications, so I can't drink any alcohol, but maybe I'll be allowed to make myself a drink during weekend.
Gata Montes, thank you for the tip, your altered recipe sounds perfect!:D

A pleasure Claudine - but sorry to hear you are currently on medication so are unable to try it out, hopefully you'll be better soon. In the meantime, will try a few more recipes over the coming weekend and if I find one worthy of mention, will let you know :D

Southernmom3 - sounds like you'll be having great fun too - if you come across a recipe that proves to be particularly popular with your guests, please let us know. so that we can try it too :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Gata Montes, thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing more recipes:)! As soon as I can drink alcohol again, I'll experiment a little too and I'll try to prepare some yummy drinks with grape fruit juice:)

Ask a Question