Our grape vine has fruits already

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
Don't take this as bragging. Let's say I am just over excited with our grave vine because discovering of its fruit was an accident. Our backyard garden is infested by slugs, that included the grave vine. While collecting the slugs, my husband was surprised upon seeing the 2 bunches of grapes. Yes, they are already small grapes and not just buds or flowers. We are hoping that they will grow to normal size and would be sweet. According to the vendor who sold us the planting material, it is a seedless variety. We will see.
IMG_2995 ubas.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hehe, you have the bragging rights! It is a joy to see the grapes and I hope they would be sweet for you!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, they look great! I'm sure it will be a wonderful harvest. Seedles grapes are one of the most delicious fruits:D

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found some wild growing grapes in the woods, I pulled up a vine and planted it, do you think it will grow?

Ask a Question