What should we do about Plant Shows?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I got one for a Bonsai show on the 19th and it made me think ... where to display them?

Attachments

• Alabama Bonsai Society.pdf
    269.4 KB · Views: 372
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
8036BCB9-918D-43D5-B044-FEA4E168BF07.jpeg
910C93AC-D20F-4DEF-BD62-E920B6841383.jpeg
@DirtMechanic, I’m warning you - don’t go to the show! Once you see the beauty and artistry of bonsai you will be hooked. The magic you can perform on trees and shrubs is amazing. These are two of mine that are in the pre-bonsai stage. It will take about 2 more years before they are show ready.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Oh, you mean where to post the show information,, should anyone be interested. I posted a few along the way, there is a logical spot for them. I just put it there.
News and announcements? I was headed toward General Comments. It is hard to keep up with groups that way though, lumped in with just everything. Thats all I could think of forum wise.

@Silentrunning excellent photos! I am not a threat to start another project right now though.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Strange - so little information on that leaflet. Just turn up is the message! LOL!

I'm sure your Becky will have a great day and it might even fire her up and she might be a threat to SR in 4 years' time!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Strange - so little information on that leaflet. Just turn up is the message! LOL!

I'm sure your Becky will have a great day and it might even fire her up and she might be a threat to SR in 4 years' time!
I hope not. I just got caught up from helping her this last hobby. I believe it was woodburning or should I say gourd burning tools.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
@DirtMechanic sorry for the late reply, we've been away on a short break.

I think the General Gardening Talk would be the best place for local events, News & Announcements only relates to this site. Hope that's ok! :)

Ask a Question