What is the best combination of vegetables to grow together?

Reaction score
Hey guys, it is summer time now and am interested in growing some vegetables. I found that if you grow two vegetables together, you will have longer lasting soil and better crops. What are some suggestions for vegetables, best combination to grow together and the right conditions to grow them in. Thank you and Happy gardening! :)

Reaction score
Its called companion planting and it is when two plants situated near one another benefit each other. They have actually discovered that some plants will bully others in terms of leeching moisture and nutrients away from them. Carrots go well with a number of plants including tomatoes, lettuce, peppers and beans. Cukes and beans and members of the cabbage family. A bit of research on your part will find you more combinations of plants that work well together.

Reaction score
I find that Cucumbers and Squash seem to work well together. By garden is like covered in them and by covered I mean they are growing into each other. They seem happy to be together, so I didn't worry about it. My plants love to talk to each other and they love the social gathering.

Ask a Question