13b
Country
India
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
Woah... sounds like you have a lot fun with your diet, Greenhorn ;) Do you get all those baked goods from the store or you bake 'em yourself? I'm thinking of consuming more baked goods in the future, but I'd like to make 'em myself! So me and my fiancee have something fast and easy to eat for breakfast. I was thinking of bran blueberry muffins! Things like that.

Thanks for all those suggestions... I loooooove them!!!!! I loved hash brown patties for breakfast too ;) Ah, but right now I must watch what I eat :( I need to lose a couple kilos I gained last year!

I typically make all the baked goods and buy the donuts. I have a fantastic Blue Berry Muffin recipe, it's not Bran though. The Cinnamon Rolls recipe I use is from my Kitchen Aid Mixer recipe book.

Reaction score
Ahh, in that case I must said bravo!!!! I know baked goods are a thing I shouldn't be eating, but making them yourself sounds super healthy to me, hehehe!

Reaction score
Sky is the limit when it comes to Indian cuisine. You can start with Dosas

http://food.ndtv.com/lists/indian-fast-food-top-10-dosa-recipes-694722

Thank you =D I have already bookmarked that site, those dosas look delicious!!!! Super healthy too! I'll surely give them a try!

That guide is excellent! I love adding dates to a banana smoothie, it adds a yummy toffee flavour :D

Toffee? Mmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is good to know, I'll surely try that next time I try a banana smoothie :) I love toffee! Glad you liked it, found it on Pinterest (y)

Ask a Question